FCRA/FEMA/RBI Approvals & Compliances
Our firm provides services relating to various Compliances & Approvals required by the businesses before inbound of any foreign investments in India which includes:
- Automatic or Govt. Approval before FDI in India.
- Obtaining of UIN (Unique Identification Number) from Govt. Authorities.
- Filing of Advance Reporting form, FC-GPR, Obtaining FIRC’s (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) etc.
- Advising on the Inbound and outbound investments.
- Setting up of Wholly Owned Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and Branch Offices, in India and overseas.
- Assisting in obtaining the required approvals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Govt. of India.
- Other Foreign Direct Investment Compliances.
- Prior Approval for any foreign Contribution under FCRA.
- Filing of yearly returns/forms or complying with the requirements of Govt. Authorities.
- Handling Mergers & Acquisitions/Amalgamations etc.